Friday, July 21, 2006

Styrofoam is fun!

Two years ago, I bought eight cushions with styrofoam filling to serve as a multipart sofa. Meanwhile they have become linty and not-so-nice-anymore, so I went to get new cushion cases which turned out to be just slightly too tight for those cushions. I decided to let off a bit of their filling to fill other pillows with it ... and the filling consists of gazillions of styrofoam pearls. I had completely forgotten that there is nothing that is more fun in life than styrofoam!





I used a plastic jug as a scooper, although it constantly electrifies which renders it impossible not to spill any of those pearls which would then literally be glued to everything organic or non-organic in reach.







And in cushion three I found... another plastic jug!



The guys who once first filled the cushion cases must have left it in there... Seems like similar environments engender similar solutions:-)



Incredible though that I sat on this cushion before without ever noticing...